ROI 18+ only. Promotion Period: 00:01 01/07/2023 – 00:00 31/08/2023. No purchase necessary. FAI Club Mark registered Grassroots clubs with a senior women’s team (over 18 years) automatically qualify for entry into the prize draw. Excludes all Grassroots clubs which have won and/or received experiences from the Promoter in 2022 & 2023. 1 winner per FAI designated region. 8 prizes in total. Clubs not wishing to be part of the prize draw to reach out to the Promoter. Prize: 8 x advertising packages to the value of €3,000 to support a recruitment drive for women’s football. For full T&Cs (including prize details and restrictions), visit the website www.cadbury.ie. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
LONG FORM TERMS:
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion will open on the 00:01 01/07/2023 – 00:00 31/08/2023(“Promotion Period”).
3. No purchase is necessary to enter.
4. Entry Grassroots clubs registered with the FAI Club Mark Programme that have a senior women’s team (over 18 years) automatically qualify for entry into the draw. Excludes all Grassroots clubs which have won and/or received experiences from the Promoter in 2022 & 2023. Clubs not wishing to be part of the draw to reach out to the Promoter.
5. The Prizes:
Prize: Prize: 8 x advertising packages to the value of €3,000 to support a recruitment drive for women’s football. Advertising package to support women’s team’s recruitment drive for coaches and volunteers. Bespoke package to include creative & media coverage for maximum 3 platforms plus agency support & time (Platforms: OOH, radio, digital, PR, social – Media & PR agencies to recommend best approach for each club)
6. Winner Selection: 8 winners in total. 1 per FAI region. Winners will be randomly selected for each respective region at the end of the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by 01/09/2023.
7. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via email or phone within 7 days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 days, the Promoter (after reasonable attempts) reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
8. Prize Acceptance: To claim prize, winning club must have an active senior women’s team. Once eligibility of a Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, fulfilment of a Prize will take place within 2 months of acceptance of the Prize. All Prizes to be fulfilled by 31st October 2023
9. By entering this giveaway, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their submission including all names, statements, video, voice recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter. Winner are under no obligation to agree this clause 10 and it is not a condition of prize acceptance at all times winners can opt-out.
10. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
11. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner.
12. No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups (excluding the clubs submitting entries) will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
17. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be disqualified. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
18. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless entrants have consented to receiving marketing communications at the point of entry), and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice.
19. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
21. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
23. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
25. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.