Terms & Conditions
1. ROI, 18+. 12pm GMT on 01.08.23 until 9pm GMT 15.08.23 (inclusive) (together, the ‘Promotion Period’). No purchase necessary. Entrants must be registered on the Cadbury Ireland newsletter database. Internet access is required. Enter via an in-feed advert on Instagram or Facebook, complete the online form providing your details (full name and email address) to be entered into the Prize draw. Prizes: 1 of 10 x Cadbury hampers, to include a selection of Cadbury chocolate products, to the value of €50 OR 1 x Glamping Experience: Package to the value of €1,000, for 2 adults and 2 under-16s and includes • €100 family travel allowance, 3 nights’ glamping accommodation in winner’s chosen location within Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland, with a range of options available nationwide, including yurts, bell tents, glamping pods and shepherd huts and one half-day activity or excursion of winner’s choice in chosen location. Max 1 entry per person is permitted throughout the Promotion Period. Max 1 prize per person. Prize draws to be conducted on 21.08.23. Winners will be notified within seven working days of winner selection. There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable. Winners are prohibited from selling their Prize in full or part. For full T&Cs visit www.cadbury.ie Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
LONG FORM T&CS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and in participating in these competitions all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors, and agents of the Promoter Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
3. The Promotion will be open from 12pm GMT on 01.08.2023 – 9pm GMT on 15.08.2023 (inclusive) (together, known as the “Promotion Period”).
4. No purchase is necessary to enter but entrants must be registered on the Cadbury Ireland newsletter database and internet access is required. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void. Winners are prohibited from selling their prizes in full or part thereof.
6. Enter via an in-feed advert on Instagram or Facebook, complete the online form providing your details (full name and email address) to be entered into the Prize draw. Maximum 1 entry per person is permitted throughout the Promotion Period. Maximum 1 prize per person.
7. Prizes Packages:
- 1 of 10 x Cadbury hampers, to include a selection of Cadbury chocolate products, to
the value of €50.
- One x Glamping Experience: Package to the value of €1,000 for 2 adults and 2 under-16s includes:
- €100 family travel allowance
- 3 nights’ glamping accommodation in winner’s chosen location within Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland, with a range of options available nationwide, including yurts, bell tents, glamping pods and shepherd huts.
- One half-day activity or excursion of winner’s choice in chosen location
o Activity options will vary by location, but could include canoeing/kayaking, high ropes courses, bike hire, surf lessons, rock climbing, boat trips or attraction tickets.
o A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into accommodation. Accommodation is based on sharing a single glamping structure for four people, with options including bell tents, yurts, glamping pods and shepherd huts.
o Accommodation will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
o Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
o All prize elements are subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December – 2nd January (Christmas and New Year), over Irish bank holidays or over Easter Sunday.
o Some sites are only available during peak summer months. Exact opening/closing dates for winner’s chosen location will be communicated in advance of booking.
o Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
o Winners must contact prize provider with preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the trip cannot be altered or amended.
o At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Children will require parent or guardian permission prior to travel; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, car hire, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize
8. Winner Selection: All winners (eleven in total) will be selected randomly from all valid entries on 21.08.23
10. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check their inbox to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed for any reason.
11. Hamper prizes will be received by winners within 7 days of winners providing the requested contact information. Glamping prize package voucher will be received by the winner within 28 working days and will be valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
13. No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for information being published to be reduced by email@example.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
18. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
19. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of
conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its
contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with
entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection
Regulation) (‘GDPR’) and any successor legislation or other applicable law. Entrants can request
access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Interactive
Promoter’s website at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice
20. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
23. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5