Short Form Terms and Conditions
Long Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter takes data protection seriously. By entering in this promotion, you confirm that you have read the Privacy Notice and agree to these Terms and Conditions of the promotion. By submitting any information required as part of their participation into the promotion, participants agree to their information being held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. For the avoidance of doubt, any information submitted as part of the promotion shall only be kept for the duration of the promotion unless participants have actively opted in to receiving further marketing communication from the Promoter.
Promoters: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH & Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Coolock, Dublin 5.
UK/ROI 18+. Open between 11.00 26/02/24 – 16.00 01/04/24. Available online only. No purchase necessary. Participants will require a valid email address and contact details to enter and hide a virtual egg for their chosen recipient. The participant will be able to share a clue link with the recipient to aid their finding of the virtual egg and start the seeking.
Hiding spots as available on Google Maps. Promoter reserves the right to restrict, change and/ or move the locations of hidden eggs in the event there are any issues with restricted areas on Google Maps or if Promoter considers it to be inappropriate/ impractical (in their sole discretion).
2. This promotional activity is open to people aged 18 years or over who are UK and Republic of Ireland residents. The Promoter reserves the right to verify shoppers and ask for proof of identity and age.
3. This activation will be available online only at: https://worldwidehide.cadbury.co.uk (UK) and https://worldwidehide.cadbury.ie/(ROI). Internet access, a valid email address and contact details in order to create an account to participate is required.
Privacy Notice: The personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotional activity, and in accordance with the Data Privacy Notice which can be requested from the Promoter. The Privacy Notice is accessible by clicking here.The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants.
4. Hiding Free Journey:
(i) Hider creates an account entering first name, email address, preferred password and agrees to mandatory T&Cs and optional fields
(ii) hider choose between a paid journey or free journey
(iii) hider hides a virtual easter egg using Google Maps on the Worldwide Hide
(iv) hider enters a clue, congratulations message, and recipient first name (v) Participant manually sends clue to recipient.
Seeking Free Journey:
(i) Seeker receives clue directly from hider
(ii) seeker creates an account entering first name, date of birth, email address, preferred password and agrees to mandatory T&Cs and optional fields
(iii) seeker finds the egg hidden for them using Google Maps on the Worldwide Hide
(iv) seeker sees congratulations message and prompted to hide an egg themselves.
5. We reserve the right to verify any participant and ask for proof of identity and address and to withdraw entitlement in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
6. Entry into the Promotion is at the sole risk of the participant. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by shoppers or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a gift.
7. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to shoppers or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures including the website or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
8. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any shoppers or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third parties. All intellectual property found on Google Maps remains the property of their respective owners.
11. UK: The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
12. ROI: The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of The Republic of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.