SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK and ROI. 18+. Promotion Period: 00.01 19/04/2021 – 23.59 09/05/2021. No purchase necessary. To enter go on the Cadbury Lover’s Cookbook website at https://cookbook.cadbury.co.uk and enter your details, recipe, photograph (optional) for the chance to see your recipe in the digital Cadbury Cookbook. 20 winners will be picked by a panel based on: perceived taste, mixture difficulty and quality of image. No limit to entries, however a maximum of one winning recipe per entrant will be included in the Cookbook if the entrant is successful. Any copyright or other intellectual property right in each entry are assigned unconditionally to the Promoter. Every entrant waives his or her moral rights in respect of each entry. Visit https://cookbook.cadbury.co.ukfor full terms & conditions. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
LONG FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition will be promoted by Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH, (the “Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. The promotion will begin at 00:01 GMT on 19 April 2021 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 GMT on 9 May 2021 (“Closing Date”), (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries submitted after the end of the Promotional Period will not be considered but may still be used by the Promoter.
How to enter
4. Visit https://cookbook.cadbury.co.uk to enter and follow these steps:
a) All entries must include the full recipe for the creation, which should include measures of ingredients and the full method.
b) Entrants must supply their name, contact number, and email address.
c) Entrants are welcome to submit images of their creations alongside their method; however, this is not an essential element of the entry. Image files (from both digital cameras and smartphones) must be a maximum of 300 dpi and between 2MB and 3MB as a compressed jpeg file.
5. There are no purchase requirements to enter this competition.
6. Entrants will receive a confirmation email stating that their recipe was received.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
7. You must be 18 years old or over to enter. Entries will only be accepted from residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
8. The winners shall be chosen from 10 May 2021 until 13th June 2021
9. This competition is not open to employee of the Promoter, their families, any partner running this promotion or affiliated companies, their employees or their families.
10. A maximum of 20 entries will be chosen to feature in the cookbook (if more than 20 entries are received).
11. A maximum of one winning entry per entrant will be included in the Cookbook if the entrant is successful.
Winner Selection and Notification
12. Recipes will be judged by employees of the Promoter, and Elvis Communications London. The regulatory team from the Promoter will also review selected winners before the final decision is made.
13. The employees of the Promoter and Elvis Communications London will judge the entries on:
✓ Taste and creativity: the judging panel will review the mix of ingredients to decide whether the recipe offers an interesting, enjoyable and delicious taste. It would also be judged on whether the recipe is unique and original.
✓ Inclusion of a mixture of difficulty levels: the judging panel will aim to include recipes with a range of difficulty levels to allow for a varied Cookbook.
✓ Image quality (if an image is provided with the entry).
14. Winner Notification: the entrants whose recipes are selected to be featured in the digital Cadbury Lovers Cookbook (the “Cookbook”) will be contacted via the email address or contact number provided on entry within 14 working days of selection of the Prize Winner(s), and will be required to respond to confirm acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If the Prize Winner(s) do not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Prize Winner. If the Prize Winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner(s) may have less time to respond.
15. The entrant must ensure that the entry:
a) is the entrant’s original creation;
b) does not contain any material which:
(i) is offensive and/or derogatory,
(ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or
(iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or
(iv) is otherwise illegal;
c) does not contain any material which violates any third-party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
d) does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
16. Prize: the winning recipe(s) will be featured in the Cookbook. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation.
17. All entrants are gifted back the final version of the Cookbook via the email address they provided upon entering. The final version of the Cookbook will be circulated to all entrants by 16th July 2021
18. In respect of all recipes submitted and irrespective of whether or not an entry is declared a winning entry or not, the Promoter at its sole discretion has the absolute and unconditional right to:
a) use any of the recipes in whole or in part for any use whatsoever;
b) make any changes it wishes to any recipe for any reason; and
c) not to use the winning recipe.
19. To the extent permissible by law:
a) any copyright or other intellectual property right in every entry are assigned unconditionally to the Promoter (and any successors-in-title) and every entrant waives his or her moral rights in respect of every entry; and/or
b) the Promoter (and their successors-in-title) are unconditionally and irrevocably granted a worldwide, royalty free license for the duration of any copyright or other intellectual property right to use the completion entry for any reason whatsoever and every entrant waives his or her moral rights in respect of every entry. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may launch any of the creations using any of the recipes, and images submitted by all entrants at any time.
Limitation of Liability
20. The Promoter shall not have any responsibility or liability for ineligible entries or entries made with fraudulent intent and the Promoter shall further have no liability for delayed, corrupted or lost entries. Generally, the Promoter excludes all liability, so far as is permitted by law, which may arise directly or indirectly in connection with this competition.
21. The entrant acknowledges that some ingredients included in the Cookbook may contain allergens. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to check the ingredients list and label allergens.
22. We neither represent nor warrant that any ingredients from non-Mondelez brands will be free of allergens. In deciding to make any recipes included in the Cookbook, individuals agree to carry out appropriate research into the allergens included in their creation.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition at any stage or to change the prize should it be reasonably necessary to do so.
24. This competition and all matters connected with it are subject to English law and any dispute related or connected to the competition is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The decision of the Promoter or the decision of any person or persons nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the selection of winning entries.
26. The surname and county of the Finalists will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to Contact Cadbury UK within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, Finalists may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at the following link: Contact Cadbury UK. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
27. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
28. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
29. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, malware incident, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government Order / Guidelines, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
30. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
31. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
32. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
33. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
34. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.