Summary Terms and Conditions
ROI, 18+ only. 00:01 01/03/23 – 23:59 30/04/23. No purchase necessary. Visit https://bigwinwin.cadbury.ie, enter your full name and email address and press submit. You will then receive an email. Click on the link in the email to confirm your email address and find out if you have won. An entry is only made when an entrant has clicked on the link in their email to verify their email address. Prizes: 1 of 14 x € 250 cash or 1 of 40 x € 100 cash. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person per day & Max 20 entries in total per person. Max 1 Prize per person, charities may receive more than one nomination. Visit https://bigwinwin.cadbury.ie. for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is not required. Internet access and a valid email address are required for all entrants.
3. Promotion Period:
Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 1 March 2023 and 23:59 BST on the 30 April 2023 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
Visit https://bigwinwin.cadbury.ie. Complete the online form providing your details (full name and email address) and press submit. You will then receive an email. Click on the link in the email to confirm your email address and find out if you have won. An entry is only made when an entrant has clicked on the link in their email to verify their email address.
- Barnardo’s. Registered with a charity registration number 216250.
- Aware Defeat Depression. Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland with charity registration number NIC100561.
6. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 20 entries per person during the entire Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize. Charities may receive more than one nomination.
7. Winner Selection:
During the Promotion Period 54 “winning moments” (days, hours, minutes, seconds) have been randomly selected by an independent verification service. The first valid entry on or after each winning moment will be awarded the prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the prize from that winning moment will be rolled over, creating an additional winning moment. All 54 prizes are available to be won.
8. The Prizes:: There are a total of 54 Prizes to be won. Prizes will be allocated randomly.
a. 14 winners will win 1 X € 250 cash prizes.
b. 40 winners will win 1 x € 100 cash prizes.
The Winners will receive the cash prize for themselves, and the chosen charity will receive the same amount.
9. Further Entry Details and Conditions
- The Promoter will not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the Entrant’s service provider.
10. Prize Details and Conditions:
- Cash prize will be by BACS
- The Winner must have a valid bank account.
- The winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
11. Winner Notification:
The provisional winning entrants will be notified on screen and will also receive a confirmation email to their email address used upon entry, confirming their Prize and will be required to follow the instructions within 14 days of initial contact. Provisional winners will be required to select the Charity they would like to receive the same cash prize. If provisional winners do not follow the instructions either on screen or in the confirmation email within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify those provisional winners and return the Prizes to the promotion Prize pool generating another winning moment which may be won by another entrant during the Promotion Period.
12. Prize Acceptance: Fulfilment of the Prizes will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prizes. In the unlikely event that the Prize does not arrive within 28 days the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
13. Charity Prize Notification and Acceptance:
Fulfilment of the Prizes will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prizes. In the unlikely event that the Prize does not arrive within 28 days the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
14. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS13205 Cadbury The Big Win, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF , within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
16. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
18. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. TThe Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13205) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
23. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
24. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
25. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
26. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
27. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.