Cadbury FC Account & related prize draw terms and conditions
Cadbury is an affiliated brand of Mondelez international.
1. By creating a Cadbury FC account, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions.
2. Internet access and a personal email are required to create an account.
3. Cadbury FC account holders must be aged 18 or over at the time of registration and a resident of the United Kingdom.
4. If you hold a Cadbury FC account and have also opted in to receive emails from Cadbury you will automatically be entered into any weekly prize draw that corresponds with the Club Preference that you indicated at point of account creation (subject to prizes for your preferred team being available during that weekly draw) and takes place during the Promotion Period.
5. Draws will take place during the 2022/23 season save for any International game weeks and/or cup game weeks (“Promotion Period”).
6. Account Holders will be entered into the prize draws for an opportunity to win prizes related to their preferred team only. If there are no prizes available for entrants preferred team during a prize draw, entrants will be added to the next prize draw where prizes for their preferred team are available to be won.
7. Employees of the Promoter (or any affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies) are not eligible to enter, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
- Prizes across the Promotional Period will include pairs of football match tickets, football related merchandise and football experiences. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion as and when they become available. Winners will be notified that they have won in line with these Terms & Conditions.
- Winners will be notified by Cadbury FC via email and may be requested to share their address or other details in order to facilitate prize fulfilment.
- This promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by Arsenal FC, Arsenal Women’s FC, Aston Villa Women’s FC, Birmingham City Football Club, Celtic FC, Chelsea FC, Chelsea Women’s FC, Leeds United, Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Rangers Football Club, Tottenham Hotspur. By entering, you acknowledge that Arsenal FC, Arsenal Women’s FC, Aston Villa Women’s FC, Birmingham City Football Club, Celtic FC, Chelsea FC, Chelsea Women’s FC, Leeds United, Liverpool FC, Manchester United, Rangers Football Club, Tottenham Hotspur shall not have any liability to you in connection with the promotion.
- Prizes may come with additional Terms & Conditions that apply. In such instances, all relevant information will be provided to the winners prior to them accepting the prize. If a winner cannot adhere to the terms (e.g. cannot make a specified date), then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. Football match ticket prizes:
- Football match ticket prizes will consist of a pair of tickets for the winner and 1 guest of their choosing to a football match taking place during the 2022/23 season. Winners will have no choice of which fixture they will win tickets for and all available tickets for that weekly draw will be randomly assigned. Tickets will be for home matches only and may be on weekday evenings. If a Winner cannot attend that game or fails to reply within 48 hours in order to redeem their tickets, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from the weekly prize draw.
- The promoter cannot predict how many tickets may be available for each team on any given monthly prize draw. The promoter cannot guarantee that there will be tickets available for Winner’s chosen team as they are dependant on availability. Below are the participating teams.
i. Arsenal FC
ii. Arsenal Women’s FC
iii. Aston Villa Women’s FC
iv. Birmingham City Football Club
v. Celtic FC
vi. Chelsea FC
vii. Chelsea Women’s FC
viii. Leeds United
ix. Liverpool FC
x. Manchester United
xi. Rangers FC
xii. Tottenham Hotspur
- Football match ticket winners will be notified by Cadbury FC via email and will be requested to share their address and fulfil their prize through the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal.
- The promoter will not be responsible if the winner is unable to attend the fixture that they won tickets to and no alternative tickets will be offered.
- Once selected, tickets will be distributed using the preferred method of the home club. This may be digital tickets via a club app or email, sent via post a minimum of 2 business days prior to the match in which they are attending, or if neither of the above options are possible, match tickets will be available to collect at the box office of the home team (instructions on when tickets will be available for collection will be notified to the winner as soon as reasonably possible). Winners are responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs in attending their selected match.
- Entry to any stadium is subject to the normal Terms & Conditions of entry of the applicable stadium and/or football club. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a stadium. Winners are subject to screening by football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Attending fans are required to not wear opposition colours and doing so may result in entry to the stadium not being permitted.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the Terms & Conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club’s stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club’s Terms & Conditions of entry.
- The ticket shall always remain the property of the issuing Club.
- If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Club stadiums.
- Other than as set out in the Terms & Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody without the prior written agreement from the promoter. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
10. No correspondence will be entered into, and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
11. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or corrupted account set up.
13. The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of account holders and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Prizes may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify accounts that are not created directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify accounts created using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify spam, bulk accounts from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify accounts that are created via the manipulation of IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than that of the account holder or any other means, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
- Disqualify account holders which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
14. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in creating an account, claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
15. If for any reason any aspect of these prize draws is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draws, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. No responsibility can be taken for account set up or winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
19. If a winning account holder is deemed not to comply with these Terms & Conditions, the account holder will be discarded, and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
20. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to MKTG, 1st Floor, 10 Triton St, London, NW1 3BF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for information being published to be reduced by writing to the Promoter. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
21. The names and counties of residence of the prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed ‘Cadbury FC Prize Draw’ to the following Address MKTG, 1st Floor, 10 Triton St, London, NW1 3BF, within 2 months of the Closing Date.
23. Cadbury FC Accounts can be deleted by visiting the Account Details page that is visible on Cadburyfc.com when an account holder is logged in.
24. The date on which the Prizes are to be redeemed cannot be guaranteed and may be affected by any Covid-19 safety concerns and/or government guidelines as may be relevant. It will also only take place if safe and/or legally permissible to do so. person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Busineark, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH