White chocolate Creme Egg T&Cs
1.Entry is open only to ROI residents aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 on 1st January 2018 (‘Opening Date’) and closes at 23.59 on 1th April 2018 (the ‘Final Distribution Date’). All claims must be made by 5pm on 1st May 2018 (the ‘Claim by Date’).
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
4. HOW TO ENTER: A total of 78 White chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of regular Cadbury Creme eggs under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. To enter, purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg from any retailer advertising the promotion in-store.
5. HOW TO CLAIM: If on opening your egg, you find that you have found one of the white chocolate eggs, then call the phone number (office hours) that will be printed on the voucher that is under the foil on winning unit to find out and claim your prize. Keep this voucher and the packaging, we will need to have it to validate your claim. When you phone you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the wrapper, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued.
6. THE PRIZES: 13 of the white Creme eggs are worth 1000€ each and the remaining 65 are worth 100€. There will be one x 1000€ white creme egg distributed somewhere across mainland ROI each week for the 13 weeks of the promotion. Each week, for 13 weeks, 5 x 100€ white creme eggs will be made available to be won.
7. Prizes will be paid as a cheque to the verified winner. Please allow 28 days for despatch. All winners will also receive payment of an extra 60¢ enabling to obtain a standard Cadbury Creme Egg!
8. All prize claims must be received by 1st May 2018. Those received after this date will be void.
9. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning wrapper, and participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media.
10. If a white chocolate egg is found by a person under the age of 16, the prize must be claimed by their parent or legal guardian in the above manner.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
12. Transferability of winning voucher: Winning vouchers must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning voucher has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning voucher without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning voucher for verification as a valid win.
13. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. Any taxes payable in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
17. The name and county of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg ROI Winner List, PO box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF after the closing date for a period of one month.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1988 and 2003). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Interactive Manager/Website Manager, Website Manager, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5. The Promoter’s Privacy Notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.ie.
20. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
21. The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.