Selected stores only. ROI residents, 16+. Find a white chocolate egg + call the number found on the winning voucher in the white chocolate egg. Winning eggs randomly distributed among single Cadbury Creme Eggs between 01/01/2019 and 21/04/2019. Prizes: a total of 1 x €10,000, 4 x €1,000, 11 x €100 and 95 x €50 winning eggs could be won. Prizes to be claimed by 5pm on 21/05/2019. Proof of packaging and winning voucher may be required. See cadbury.ie/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
1. Entry is open only to Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 on 1st January 2019 and closes at 23.59 on 21st April 2019.
3. All claims must be made by 5pm on 21st May 2019 (the ‘Claim by Date’).
4. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
5. HOW TO ENTER: White chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of single regular Cadbury Creme Eggs under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. To enter, purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg from any retailer advertising the promotion in-store.
6. HOW TO CLAIM: : If on opening your egg, you find that you have found one of the white chocolate eggs, then call the phone number (office hours) that will be printed on the voucher that is under the foil on winning unit to find out and claim your prize. Keep this voucher and the packaging, we will need to have it to validate your claim. When you phone you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the wrapper, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued.
7. THE PRIZES: The prizes are 1 x €10,000, 4 x €1,000, 20 x €100 and 95 x €50 winning eggs (a total of 111 winning eggs) will be made available to be won. There will be 7 white creme eggs distributed across participating stores in Ireland every week.
8. Prizes will be paid as a cheque to the verified winner. Please allow 28 days for despatch. All winners will also receive payment of an extra 60p enabling to obtain a standard Cadbury Creme Egg!
9. All prize claims must be received by 5 pm 21st May 2019. Those received after this date will be void.
10. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning wrapper, and participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media.
11. If a white chocolate egg is found by a person under the age of 16, the prize must be claimed by their parent or legal guardian in the above manner.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. Transferability of winning voucher: Winning vouchers must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning voucher has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning voucher without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning voucher for verification as a valid win.
14. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
15. Any taxes payable in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
18. The name and county of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg Winner List, PO box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF after the closing date for a period of one month.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion, and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
21. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
22. The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.