Summary Terms and Conditions of Entry – White chocolate Egg Retailer Promotion
Independent retailers within the ROI, 16+. Display the White chocolate Cadbury Crème Egg POS for the chance of a winning egg to be placed within your store between 01/01/2018 and 01/04/2018. If a 1000€ winning egg is distributed in your store and is registered by the winning customer with the Promoter, you win. Prizes: 13 x 1000€ either Mondelez Stock Voucher or One4All vouchers, depending on store type. See www.cadbury.ie for full T&Cs.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
FULL Terms and Conditions of Entry – White chocolate Egg Retailer Promotion
- 1. Entry is open only to retailers within the Republic of Ireland aged 16 and over who display the White chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg point of sale displays within their retail outlet (only independent retailers). Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- 2. The Promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 on 1st January 2018 (‘Opening Date’) and closes at 23.59 on 1st April 2018 (the ‘Final Distribution Date’). All claims must be made by 5pm on 1st May 2018 (the ‘Claim by Date’).
- 3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- 4. HOW TO ENTER: A total of 78 White chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs (13 of which are worth 1000€) will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of regular Cadbury Creme eggs in independent retail stores that display White chocolate Cadbury Crème Egg point of sale displays under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. If a 1000€ White chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg has been distributed in your store, you will automatically be eligible to win a prize once the winner of the White chocolate Cadbury Crème Egg registers their Egg with the Promoter.
- 5. HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE: Each White chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg distributed is recorded. At the point in time that a consumer calls to claim their prize, PromoVeritas, will match up the records to establish which retail store the White chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg was distributed in. Following a valid consumer claim, the retailer will then be contacted within 28 days and made aware that a White chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg was distributed and claimed within their store.
- 6. RETAILER REQUIREMENTS: In order for a prize to be awarded to a winning retailer, the retailer must confirm acceptance of the Prize. Retailers will initially be contacted via the telephone number held on record by the Promoter or via the telephone number publicly available, only store managers will be communicated with. Two attempts will be made via telephone call and if a retailer does not claim the Prize via this process, a letter will be sent to the retailer in the post and requesting them to contact the Promoter within 14 days, from the date of the letter, should they wish to claim the Prize. Failure to accept the prize within this time period will result in the Prize being forfeited
- 7. THE PRIZES: There are 13 Prizes available to be won; 13 White chocolate Cadbury Creme eggs are worth 1000€ each.
- 8. UNCLAIMED PRIZES: If at the end of the promotion, any consumer White chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs are unclaimed, PromoVeritas will establish which retail stores have not had a claim and contact those within 28 days of the Claim by Date to notify them of their win. Any prizes awarded in this manner will be to the value of 100€.
- 9. Prizes will be paid in the form of Cadbury Stock vouchers (Independent stores) or ‘One4all’ vouchers (facia stores) to the verified retailer manager. Please allow 28 days for despatch from date of Prize acceptance. Vouchers must be used before expiry date printed on voucher. Type of prize awarded is at discretion of Promoter.
- 10. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media.
- 11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- 12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- 13. Any taxes payable in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- 14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- 15. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- 16. The name and county of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: JS8061 Cadbury White chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg 2018 ROI Retailer, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF after the Claim by Date for a period of two months.
- 17. These terms and conditions are governed by ROI Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ROI Courts.
- 19. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
The promoter (the ‘Promoter’) is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.