Selected stores only. ROI residents, 18+. Find a half milk chocolate half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg + call the number found on the winning ticket in the half milk chocolate half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg. Winning eggs randomly distributed among single Cadbury Creme Eggs between 26/12/2021 and 17/04/2022. Prizes: a total of 5 x €2,500, 5 x € 1,000 and 20 x €100 half milk chocolate half white winning chocolate eggs could be won. Prizes to be claimed by 5pm on 17/06/2022. Proof of winning ticket is required. A picture of you not eating your winning egg may be required via emailPurchase is necessary. See cadbury.ie/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs and details. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
1. Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 on 26 December 2021 and closes at 23.59 on 17 April 2022 (the ‘Promotion Period’).
3. All claims must be made by 5pm on 17 June 2022 (the ‘Claim by Date’).
4. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
5. Purchase is necessary. A telephone and a valid Irish bank account will be required to claim the prize.
6. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg from any retailer advertising the promotion in-store during the Promotion Period. Half milk chocolate half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of single regular Cadbury Creme Eggs under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
7. HOW TO CLAIM: : If on opening your egg, you find that you have found one of the half milk chocolate half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg, then call the phone number (during office hours only) that is printed on the ticket under the foil on the winning unit to find out how to claim your prize. Keep this ticket and the packaging, as we will require both to validate your claim. When you call you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the wrapper, the retailer it was purchased, plus the date and the location of purchase. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued. In addition, a picture of you not eating your winning egg may be required via email.
8. THE PRIZES: The prizes vary depending on the participating store where you purchase your winning egg from, as follows: 5 x €2,500, 5 x €1,000 and 20 x €100 winning chocolate eggs (a total of 30 winning chocolate eggs) will be made available to be won by being distributed in participating stores somewhere across mainland Republic of Ireland within the Promotion Period.
9. All winning packs have been made available to be won in a fair and random process, overseen for your complete confidence by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
10. Once eligibility of a prize is confirmed and accepted, it will be paid as a cheque or bank transfer to the verified winner. Please allow 28 days for fulfilment or despatch. In the unlikely event that a Prize isn’t fulfilled or doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CremeEgg@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion. All winners will also receive payment of an extra 90c enabling to obtain a standard Cadbury Creme Egg!
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Prizes will be awarded via BACS.
b. Winners must have a valid Irish registered bank account.
c. Winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
12. All prize claims must be received by 5pm 17 June 2022. Those received after this date will be void.
13. The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify spam, bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
15. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning wrapper as part of verification of their prize. and participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and/or asked whether the Promoter can use their name and image in promotional material including on social media. Winners have the right to refuse this request and agreement is not a condition of prize acceptance.
16. If a half milk chocolate half white chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg is found by a person under the age of 18, the prize must be claimed by their parent or legal guardian in the above manner.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. Transferability of winning voucher: Winning vouchers must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning voucher has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning voucher without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning voucher for verification as a valid win.
19. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation.In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel,terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. No responsibility can be taken for winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the claim line.
22. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry,the entry will be disqualified. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
23. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS12031 Cadbury Crème Egg ROI Winner List P.O. Box 76, 77 Camden Street Lower, Dublin, D02 XE80, Ireland within 3 months of the Claim by Date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing CremeEgg@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland on reasonable request.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
25. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion, and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
28. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
30. The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.