Summary Terms and Conditions:
ROI, 18+. Promotion Period: 9am IST on 15.05.23 until 12am IST 25.06.23 (inclusive) (together, the ‘Promotion Period’). No purchase necessary. An Instagram account and internet access is required. To enter the prize draw, go to www.instagram.com/CadburyIreland and respond to the competition post by voting for your favorite Cadbury Snack product and the reason why it’s your favorite, using #Yellow or #Purple. Prizes: Each winner (10 randomly selected winners in total) will win a €250 cash prizes. Max 1 entry per person is permitted throughout the Promotion Period. Max 1 prize per person. Prize draw to be conducted within 5 working days of Promotion Period end. Winners will be notified within 5 working days of winner selection. Prizes may be fulfilled by bank transfer (customer account name, IBAN number and BIC code required for fulfillment) or PayPal (registered customer email address required). Prize is non-transferable. For full T&Cs visit www.cadbury.ie, Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and in participating in these competitions all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors, and agents of the Promoter, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
3. The Promotion will be open from 9am IST on 15.05.2023 – 12am IST on 25.06.23 (inclusive) (together, known as the “Promotion Period”).
4. No purchase is necessary to enter but an Instagram account and internet access is required. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void. Winners are prohibited from selling their prizes in full or part thereof.
6. To Enter: Visit the official Cadbury Ireland Instagram account www.instagram.com/CadburyIreland and respond to the competition post with the full required information, within the Promotional Period.
a. To enter, respond to the competition post by voting for your favourite Cadbury Snack product (#yellow or #purple) and the reason why it’s your favourite, within the Promotional Period.
b. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
7. Prize: Each winner (winner is a person chosen at random from everyone that enters) (10 winners in total) will win a €250 cash prize (prize value total of €250 per winner), fulfilled by Element Prizes London. Prizes may be fulfilled by bank transfer (customer account name, IBAN number and BIC code required for fulfillment) or PayPal (registered customer email address required). Prize is non-transferable.
8. Winner Selection: All winners (ten in total) will be selected randomly from all valid Instagram entries within 5 days of the Promotion Period end.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check their direct inbox to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed for any reason.
11. Prizes will be fulfilled within 28 days of winners providing the requested contact information.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner.
13. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the Prize in order for the Prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects Prize Acceptance or delivery of their Prize.
14. No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
15. The Promoter fully respects freedom of speech, but prior to entering the promotion, the winner must not have and warrants that they have not posted, published or caused to be published by way of press, radio, television or in any social medium, any comments that are likely to discredit or damage the reputation of the Promoter or their product(s) or service(s) or be in breach of the rules of the relevant media. In addition, the winner must not do so during the life of the Promotion or Prize. If, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, decides that the winner has breached this condition, it may disqualify the Entrant and the winner’s entitlement to the Prize may be cancelled and a substitute winner chosen on the same basis as the original winner.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorized third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political or religious agenda.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
18. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for information being published to be reduced by firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
21. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Meta (Parent company of Instagram). You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
23. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HIZKJz5976%2fA3qUR%2fBUDLcE . The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with Entrants.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and Instagram is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
28. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.