Summary Terms and Conditions:
ROI 18+ only. Promotional Period 00:01 05/06/23 – 23:59 09/06/23. Internet connection, email address (verified by participant) and postal address required. Prize: A maximum of 20 Twirl Mint bars will be available to win on each day of the Promotional Period. To enter visit twirlmint.cadbury.ie or follow the link on the Twirl Mint Instagram and Facebook ads. Winners will have 72 hours to claim their bar from being notified of their win. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to attempt to have the bar delivered by 3rd July 2023. Wrap Up Draw: A Wrap Up draw will take place on 13/06/2023 in the event there are any unclaimed bars from the main Promotional Period. The Promoter is not liable for bars which are lost in transit or not received due to an entrant providing incorrect details. Max 1 bar per person per household. Twirl Mint will be available in shops nationwide from 1st May 2023, subject to availability. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5. See https://www.cadbury.ie/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating in the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over. Any employees or workers of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. Entrants must have internet access and a valid email address.
3. Promotional Period: 00:01 05/06/23 – 23:59 09/06/23 inclusive.
4. How to enter: Visit the Twirl Mint microsite at twirlmint.cadbury.ie or follow the link on the ad if served a Twirl Mint Instagram or Facebook ad during the Promotional Period. Visitors to the microsite will be required to click through multiple questions (there will be a skip to form button to ensure the promotion is accessible). Once the participant reaches the contact form, they will be required to enter their name and email address. Participants shall be required to verify their email address to enter the prize draw.
5. Prize: 20 Twirl Mint (43g) bars will be given away each day between 05/06/23 and 09/06/23 inclusive. 100 in total throughout the Promotional Period.
6. Maximum Claims: Maximum of 1 claim is permitted per person per household during the entire Promotional Period. Fraudulent and duplicate claims will be disqualified.
7. Winner Selection: Winners will be randomly selected via an independent process from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The draws will take place automatically each day (starting from 06/06/23 and ending on 10/06/23) at 11:00 AM UK time. The draws will include all participants except for the ones who have already won a Prize. The draws for the previous day’s entries will take place the following day within the Promotional Period. Winners will be notified within 24 hours of the relevant following draw date.
8. Winner Notification: Successful participants shall be sent a winner notification by email and must confirm their postal address within 72 hours of receipt of the email notifying the participant that their entry was winning in order to claim free bar. A total of 100 Twirl Mint bars available for the duration of the Promotional Period. Once all available bars are claimed in a day during the Promotional Period, the prize draw will end until the next day. Any unclaimed bars may roll over to the next day at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to change the number of bars available per day. Winners will receive a free Twirl Mint. Max 1 bar per person.
9. If there are any bars remaining from the Promotional Period, a Wrap Up draw will take place on 14/06/2023. Winners of the Wrap Up draw will have the same amount of time to respond to a winner notification as per this clause 8.
10. Postage included. Postage will be by standard Royal Mail post any time from 3rd July.
11. When claiming your free Twirl Mint bar, the winner will be required to provide their name, email address and postal address. It is the responsibility of the winner to enter their details correctly. The winner represents and warrants that all such information is accurate, and shall ensure that such information is kept current. The Promoter shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information.
12. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any items that go missing or are delayed in transit.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Twirl Mint bar is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
14. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to Cadbury Twirl Team, Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH within 3 months of the closing date. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Promoter has full discretion over the prize draw, and any decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Twirl Mint microsite.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
20. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude you from entering future campaigns for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the campaign.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
21. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information individuals provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoter’s Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose individuals’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant activity) or communicating with individuals.
22. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5