Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion dates are from: 1.03.21 to 31.03.21. Opening and closing times vary per participating store.
4. Entry Instructions: Purchase four qualifying Cadbury Dairy Milk 8 Square products and pick up your free St. Patrick’s Day Gift Box in-store.
5. Qualifying Products:
Cadbury Dairy Milk 53g
Cadbury Golden Crisp 54g
Cadbury Wholenut 55g
Cadbury Caramello 47g
Cadbury Turkish 47g
Cadbury Mint Crisp 54g
Cadbury Fruit and Nut 54g
Cadbury Tiffin 53g
6. Participating stores/dates
||4th Mar – 24th Mar 2020
||1st Mar – 28th Mar
||1st Mar – 28th Mar
||4th Mar – 24th Mar
7. Gift Fund: 75 gifts available per store. Once all gifts have been given away per store, the gift with purchase promotion will close.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant, household or consumer group is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
9. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Participation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. Gift must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative, in whole or part. The gift cannot be resold.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
12. We reserve the right to verify shoppers and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw gift entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
13. You agree that if you are a recipient, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
14. Entry into the Promotion is at the shopper's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by shoppers or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a gift. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to shoppers or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, malware incident, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
17. Please note the Promotion may be cancelled without notice in the case of a Covid-19 local lockdown or to reflect Government Covid-19 guidelines locally or nationally.
18. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
19. The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
20. A donation of 10c per box will be donated to Aware, Mental Health Charity.
Aware is a company limited by guarantee and not having a share capital, registered in Ireland, company number 235838. The company has charitable status, registered charity number 20013189.