1. Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion distribution period begins at 00.01 on 26 December 2020 and closes at 23.59 on 04 April 2021 (the ‘Promotion Period’).
3. All claims must be made by 5pm on 04 June 2021 (the ‘Claim by Date’).
4. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
5. Purchase is necessary and a telephone and a valid Irish bank account will be required to claim the prize.
6. HOW TO ENTER: Golden chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of single regular Cadbury Creme Eggs under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. To enter, purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg from any retailer advertising the promotion in-store during the Promotion Period.
7. HOW TO CLAIM: If on opening your egg, you find that you have found one of the golden chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg, then call the phone number (during office hours only) that will be printed on the voucher that is under the foil on winning unit to find out how to claim your prize. Keep this voucher and the packaging, we will need to have it to validate your claim. When you call you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the wrapper, the retailer it was purchased, plus the date and the location of purchase. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued.
8. THE PRIZES: The prizes vary depending on the participating store where you purchase your winning egg from, as follows: 1 x €5,000, 6 x €500 and 23 x €50 winning chocolate eggs (a total of 30 winning chocolate eggs) will be made available to be won by being distributed in participating stores somewhere across mainland Republic of Ireland within the Promotion Period.
9. All winning packs have been made available to be won in a fair and random process, overseen for your complete confidence by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
10. Once eligibility of a prize is confirmed and accepted, it will be paid as a cheque or bank transfer to the verified winner. Please allow 28 days for fulfilment or despatch. In the unlikely event that a Prize isn’t fulfilled or doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing GoldenCremeEgg@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion. All winners will also receive payment of an extra 90c enabling to obtain a standard Cadbury Creme Egg!
11. All prize claims must be received by 5pm 04 June 2021. Those received after this date will be void.
12. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
14. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning wrapper as part of verification of their prize. and participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and/or asked whether the Promoter can use their name and image in promotional material including on social media. Winners have the right to refuse this request and agreement is not a condition of prize acceptance.
15. If a golden chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg is found by a person under the age of 16, the prize must be claimed by their parent or legal guardian in the above manner.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. Transferability of winning voucher: Winning vouchers must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning voucher has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning voucher without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning voucher for verification as a valid win.
18. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. No responsibility can be taken for winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the claim line.
21. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be disqualified. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
22. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS10965 Hunt the Golden Creme Egg ROI Winner List, PO box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the Claim by Date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing GoldenCremeEgg@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion, and in accordance with the Promoter's Data Privacy Notice which can be found at eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
27. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
28. The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.