1. This Promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of the Promoter Mondelez Ireland, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion will be open from Tuesday 8th March at 9.00am to Friday, 15th March at 9.00am GMT known as the “Promotion Period”.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter but a valid Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and internet access is required.
4. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
5. To Enter: Visit the Cadbury Ireland Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CadburyIreland or Twitter page www.Twitter.com/CadburyIreland or Instagram page www.instagram.com/CadburyIreland and respond to the competition post with the full required information, within the Promotional Period.
a. To enter, respond to the competition post telling us ‘How you will make someone’s day with a small act or gesture of kindness or generosity’.
b. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
6. Prize: Each winner (9 in total) will win a Cadbury ‘Daymaker’ pack containing Cadbury Dairy Milk bars and suggestions on how the bars can be used to make someone’s day. Hamper to include a mixed range of products (to the value of €30).
7. Winner Selection: All winners (three per post) will be selected randomly in a draw from all valid entries at 12.00pm on Friday 15th March 2022.
8. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via direct message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram within 1 working day from the prize draw. Please ensure that your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram Privacy settings allow us to contact you directly. If a winner does not respond within 14 days, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner from all valid entries received. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above. Alternative winners may have less time to respond.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check their direct inbox to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed for any reason.
10. Prizes will be received by winners within 28 days of submitting the required contact information.
11. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
12. No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
14. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
17. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland on reasonable request.
18. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
24. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.