See cadbury.ie/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 Legal Line for POS/OOH Creative
ROI 18+. Open from 00.01 27/02/23 to 23.59 27/03/23 available online only. Free service while stocks last. Scan the QR code on in-store display unit. See Cadbury.ie/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs + privacy notice. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5
LONG FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The St. Patrick’s Daymaker offer is open only to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years and over between 00:01 on 27/02/23 to 23.59 27/03/23.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw entitlement in this Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- This campaign will be available online only at: https://smpl.to/cadbury-daymakers-ie
- Participants must locate a Cadbury Daymaker Sales Unit In-Store in the Republic of Ireland (selected locations), scan the QR code on the unit when it is available.
- Participants will be directed to a microsite and notified if the daily limit of free giveaways is reached.
- To send a Cadbury Dairy Milk 53g bar, participants must fill in their personal details (including their full name and email address) and the name and postal address of the recipient.
- The participant will then be sent a verification email to ensure that the email address used is their own.
- The participant will have 30 minutes to confirm their email address, after that the Cadbury Dairy Milk 53g bar will be released back into the daily allocation.
- If the participant successfully completes their email verification, the Cadbury Dairy Milk 53g bar will be released for sending to the recipient. If the participant does not complete the email verification within the allotted 30 minutes, the Cadbury Dairy Milk 53g bar will be released back into the daily allocation and the participant will have to revisit the site via the QR code again.
- Participants may only take part in this promotional activity once.
- No purchase is necessary to enter but a valid email address and internet access is required.
- Delivery within the Republic of Ireland only.
- During the Promotion Period, the successful entrants of the day will be given the opportunity to send a Cadbury Dairy Milk 53g to a recipient of their choosing.
- When the number of free bars has been claimed on the day, participants will be invited to try again the following day.
- There is a total of 8,000 chocolate bars available to giveaway
- It is the responsibility of each participant to provide their full and correct delivery details.
- There is no ability to change recipient address or details once submitted.
- The chocolate bars will be sent via standard post up to 21 working days of the date you submit your chocolate / claim.
- The chosen Participating Products will be dispatched for delivery via An Post up to 2 weeks from the date you submit your chosen Participating Product and can expect to be received by the specified recipient within 6 weeks of the dispatch date.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or successful delivery of your chosen Participating Product. We accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, delivery, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- • The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotional activity, and in accordance with the Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HIZKJz5976%2fA3qUR%2fBUDLcE
The Promoter may disclose participant’s personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this campaign. For the avoidance of doubt and unless participants opt in or agree otherwise, all personal information shall be destroyed once the campaign has been confirmed as fulfilled and personal information of any unsuccessful participants during both the Promotional Period and the Prize Draw shall be destroyed (unless the unsuccessful participant opts in to future marketing communications. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- We reserve the right to verify participants and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw entitlement in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the participant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a gift.
- The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to participants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any participants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries/participation, claims or correspondence which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. The Promoter takes no responsibility for network connection failures or technical faults within the St. Patrick’s Daymaker microsite.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and/or Prize Draw.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, liabilities, costs, expenses or claims, which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or Prize Draw or accepting or use of the Participating Product or Prize (for the avoidance of doubt this includes but is not limited to damage such as melted, empty or broken products), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5