UPDATED AS OF: 20 September 2012
COMPANY: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch
( the "Company" or "we")
COMPANY LOCATION: Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5
CONTACT US: Consumer Relations
CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE.
- You may use this Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, post, upload, modify, broadcast or distribute any Site Content in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our prior written permission.
- You may not use any third parties' likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send any material to the Site that is unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any law.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to this Site, but are not obligated to do so.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on this Site at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
- USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS"; AND
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES:
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO:
* STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE; * CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS;
* VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER;
* LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS; OR
* ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR RELATED PARTIES FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER'S FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, DEFAMATION RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE SITE;
- ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANYONE USING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT;
- YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS;
- Any other matter regarding this Site and your use of it.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defence of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to this Site) ("Content Owner") own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant Copyright, Trademark and other applicable laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.